Friday, September 18, 2009

Swap #15 Batch of Brownies

This is a great group of ladies! I hope you all enjoy yourselves!

Here is what this blog is about. There is this site called the Yarn Lover's Room where lovely women from all around the globe get together and crochet and/or knit. We exchange different things. For this swap, we are doing 8" by 8" squares (2 to each person). The specific colors we're doing are below.
So this blog is for the women in this swap. We will be uploading pictures of squares that we're sending and receiving, as well as finished afghans! Maybe there will be some postings of patterns that we're using as well!

I look forward to seeing the finished products, I hope you do too!

Lovingly,
Samantha D., Swap Hostess

2 comments:

  1. I am pretty excited about this blog being set up for this purpose...it is always gratfying to see pictures of how people have finished their blankets used with friendship squares!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to this so I hope this works I will share my sq pattern when I get the hang of doing this I am not very computer savy!!I really enjoy you ladies. hope everyone is having a real good day!! Carolyn

    ReplyDelete