Friday, September 25, 2009

New Efforts with Color.


Okay so this is my first attempt with color ... the square on the right is from "Beyond the Square" Motif # 88 ... and I realized that I used the wrong brown after I had finished the pattern. So I decided to not add an extra row around at this time, until I decide whether or not to use it in my bunch of squares.
The one on the left was my attempt at modifying the pattern to make it come out large enough to meet the 8" Square ... It is withing a 1/16" - 1/8" of the square template. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Well , I think they are very lacey-looking,, and pretty, but maybe a little too "airy" for a blanket BUT: that is JUST MY OPINION. But you asked for opinions.
    I like the overall look, though. / Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I do want honest opinions.

    ReplyDelete