Monday, September 21, 2009

Maybe...

Maybe after you write your entries, you could sign it. Blogger adds that the post was written by so-and-so but it's so small to try and read. Plus, it's a nickname we give ourselves that some people might not know. Just an idea anyway...

Thinking about still making a blanket for my father-in-law for Christmas....my idea is to knit some scarves and then whip stitch them together. How do you think that would work ladies?

Lovingly,
Your Swap Hostess, Samantha D.

4 comments:

  1. This blog is awesome ... Now if I can figure out how to post. Louanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to this so here goes I will post my pattern when I get the hang of this to make sure it is correct. Love you ladies as girldfriends this is great! Jenny I have been through a lot in my lifetime so feel free to talk to this girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there again! I received my first two pairs of squares today; So exciting! Thanks ladies.
    I think the scarf-joining idea is just fine!
    I can NOT find that one brown color (Med Brown I think) I have looked EVERYWHERE. Is my only option to order it online? I have bought the other 3 assigned yarns. It's like that other one doesn't exist!! (at least, here in FL)
    Where did you all find it???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found the Dark Brown at Michaels and the Varigated and the Warm Brown at Wal-Mart. I gave up on the 4th color for the moment as I have some similar enough in my stash that I will use for my own squares and/or joining.

    ReplyDelete