Sunday, September 20, 2009

Oh boy I hope this works..

I am new to this one so please bare with me... I love these brown's. I might just keep this blanket my self. I'm not sure yet. But, as I recieve my squares I am going to border each of them with the Multi-Color. Like 2 rounds of hdc. And, then whip stich with the darker solid. I have not done this before but, I seen a picture of this and I think it looks really neat. Soo that is my silly brainy idea. I definitly will post pictures.

On a different note Sam how are you hands holding up.. Lots of rest and little repeat motion.
I pray for your healing all the time.

2 comments:

  1. it's mostly my arms that ache--from my elbows up to my shoulders and across my neck. But I'm doing well right now. Trying to get some squares knitted when I can--without letting the pain creep up! I wish I could have done this swap, I can't wait to see some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might have a suggestion. Have you ever worked with a Loom? Knifty Knitter has a straight loom where you could do squares. And I have found it doesn't make my hands hurt as bad. The tools are thicker so my hands do not cramp. Hmm maybe if you have a few extra dollars. They are like 12$ I found mine at meijer But, I know craft stores have them too. Still in my prayers you will be.
    Hugs Jenny

    ReplyDelete