Monday, October 12, 2009

Squares Received ...

Also received squares from Beverly Talley recently and forgot to post ... Will take pics later ... been a busy time here at the store ... had my monthly wine tasting last Thursday ... and received a new pile of Inventory about one week prior to that ... so no real time for blogging or crocheting or anything but work. So I'm trying to get back on track.

Spent the last (1/2) hour reviewing what I have made for squares thus far and what I want to work on next ... as I have yet another square that I think has to go into my personal pile, it just doesn't make the cut for me to send to someone else. So (6) sets of squares completed [(5) sets ready to be sent out tomorrow or Wednesday morning] and (3) squares for my personal stash.

Happy Columbus Day!

1 comment: